REINER® marking devices make it easier than ever to bid farewell to the adhesive label and welcome direct printing into your companies. The enclosed Windows printer drivers install the mobile jetStamp® inkjet printers in the system environment as a regular printer, which will allow you to continue using your usual label software.
You can continue to use any existing templates in your label program without having to familiarise yourself with a new program.
Once you select the jetStamp® as a printer, the available printing format will automatically adjust in the label software. Now, you can adjust your text, graphics, and barcode labels to the jetStamp® output format with just a few clicks. After this small work step, you will be ready for mobile and "adhesive-free" labelling.
Direct printing from label software with mobile identification devices
- How to design labels with label software and print markings without physical labels?
- A mobile label printer with an endless label roll?
- Design your own barcode labels or have them generated automatically
- The mobile "label printers" by REINER®:
How to design labels with label software and print markings without physical labels?
• Bulky devices due to the label roll container
• Specified format of the printable surface due to the label size
• Low printing capacity per label roll
• Three work steps were necessary: printing, removing, and sticking on
• Limited durability of the adhesive labels on rough and irregular surfaces
• Danger of coming loose at contact with moisture or oils
• Illegibility after abrasion or due to sunlight
How can you avoid these issues in printing labels?
A mobile label printer with an endless label roll?
One and the same "handheld inkjet" can print, for example:
• the best before date right on the smooth honey glass
• followed by the logo, address, and barcode on the carton, before
• finally, the same REINER jetStamp® applies the batch number to the rough wood pallet.
• What's even more, the REINER jetStamp® can apply the barcode and the current date to the paper delivery receipt.
All of this is done with one device, one-handed and using a single button! Print right on your product, outer packaging, transport packaging, and documents!
Printing labels has become obsolete! The REINER jetStamp® product family can now optimise and accelerate all marking processes in production, logistics, and transport.
The mobile printers show their unique selling points in particular in flexible marking of small quantities and in special demand.
Design your own barcode labels or have them generated automatically
The mobile "label printers" by REINER®:
This is how modern documentation and marking
Employees in goods receipt, the warehouse, or production can apply the necessary markings without leaving their workplace. Stationary printers or label printers are rendered unnecessary, as are "labels" as a consumable.
The quick drying MP3 REINER® ink ensures optimal adhesion to many different materials. In contrast to paper or foil labels, such marking cannot come off due to moisture, oil contamination or abrasion.
The economic ink consumption and long battery lives turn the REINER® marking devices into true assets at work.
The mobile inkjet printer waits patiently through extended work breaks without drying in, thanks to the special protection mechanism above the printing head. No matter the precision and technical sophistication, however, the REINER® handheld inkjets were consistently aligned with mobile use. They are characterised by their robustness and reliability.