Solution for access control in the ÖPV - mobile inkjet printer
Improved safety at train stations with ticket marking
As it was starting to prepare for the global exhibition in 2015, Italian railway company Trenitalia was looking for a way to devalue the many different ticket types quickly and traceably.
The REINER mobile inkjet printer speed-i-Jet 798, which can be pulled across the ticket like a marker pen, gave the Italian state railway company the right solution for this large event.
Benefits of the mobile marking equipment:
- Quick application, always ready for printing
- Flexible placement of the print
- Slim and mobile printer, can be used anywhere
- Protection from manipulation at the device
- Up to 40 characters per line
You would like to read the whole story?
We will be pleased to send you the link to the full Application Note.
Please order your download link here: