Scanning, processing, and directly printing barcodes and data matrix codes
Maximum marking efficiency with REINER®’s mobile printer-scanner solution
A single step can replace this time-consuming and error-prone procedure with the help of REINER®’s jetStamp® 1025 sense barcode reader. The barcode reader expands the mobile handheld jetStamp® 1025 sense printer, an industrial scanner that reads barcodes and QR codes quickly and easily. It sends the corresponding information directly to the integrated mobile printer, where a new print image is created based on your presettings. The result can be printed directly on virtually any material or surface.
Overview of the special features of jetStamp® 1025 sense with sensor 1D/2D Code Reader:
- Efficiency and transparency increase along the entire supply chain while reducing the risk of errors
- Universal application options thanks to a vast range of print images and special REINER® ink for printing on virtually any surface or material
- Easy use due to integrated software functions, robust device, and intuitive operation
- A single device can cover all marking applications
The central role of 1D and 2D barcode scanners in industry and logistics
No matter the differences between application areas, they all rely on machine-readable codes that can only be read with a scanner.
The scanner and printer must interact if 1D and 2D codes are to be recreated and printed in the same work step in addition to being read out. REINER®’s jetStamp® 1025 sense barcode reader/printer combines both functions in a single fully mobile industrial application device to save time and costs due to needing only a single device for the entire process.
The right device for almost every requirement.
We offer different inject printers depending on your needs and area of application.
Select the right marking device for you from our product variety:
To the handheld inkjet printer
Scanning and automatically printing QR codes and barcodes
- The 1D and 2D scanners can read any common type of machine-readable code easily and quickly. The powerful 1D/2D code reader handles barcodes, QR codes and data matrix codes equally well.
- Now the data received will be processed as desired in the jetStamp® 1025 sense directly. Depending on the setting, the handheld printer will create a new print image in a fully automated process. Time-consuming conversions on a computer, using data processing programs such as Excel, are rendered obsolete, as is the need for connection to an enterprise resource planning system.
- The image can now be applied to the area to be marked. Special REINER® ink means that there are barely any limits to the printing options, as it can be used to print on fabric, glass, cardboard, wood, foils, metals, and many other surfaces. Even curved objects can be easily applied with high-quality print images.
Processing mode options for the scanned codes
- Scan-Copy-Print: This option will copy a barcode or QR code by printing it unchanged.
- Scan-Convert-Print: This mode converts the code to a different type, e.g. turning a barcode into a QR code. The conversion takes place individually based on the rules specified by the user. This allows, for example, conversion of the barcode on a delivery bill into a different barcode that supports internal logistics.
- Scan-Command-Print: This setting allows conversion of the content of the bar data matrix code read in into a device command. Using a preset “command” print image, jetStamp® 1025 sense users will automatically receive a number of imprint options for the required imprint in various scanning processes. For example, the print image can be selected automatically from among the imprints stored on the device.
Are you looking for an authorized dealer near you? Simply enter your country and postal code and the nearest marking partners will be displayed.
To REINER® MarkingPartner
Available applications for the mobile REINER® barcode scanners with printer
Logistics service providers/contract packers
Do labels also permit efficient marking of products and packaging?
Last but not least, labels represent avoidable waste. After all, REINER®’s mobile printer-scanner solution renders them entirely obsolete. Barcodes, data matrix codes, and QR codes, as well as plain text and images, can be printed directly onto the respective products for greatest flexibility in marking that eventually reduces overhead expenses.
What types of machine-readable codes are there for mobile scanning and printing?
- EAN barcode
- UPC barcode
- Code 128 barcode
- IT F barcode
Data matrix codes
- ECC200 data matrix
- GS1 data matrix