Déclaration de confidentialité
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG takes your legitimate data protection matters very seriously and observes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and any further provisions of other applicable provisions on data protection.
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG handles the data transmitted by you carefully and conscientiously. As far as data of any kind are collected, processed or used, this shall always take place within the scope of the statutory provisions or based on your explicit consent.
Protection of privacy is decisive for the future of internet-based business models and the development of an internet-based economy. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG highlights its commitment to the protection of privacy with this statement on data protection. Learn below how Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG handles personal data on this website.
This data protection policy shall apply to this and any other website that refers to this data protection policy. Individual Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG companies may be subject to different data protection provisions. Therefore, we ask you to read the data protection policies of all Ernst REINER websites you visit attentively.
The controller in accordance with Article 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG
Local court (Amtsgericht) Freiburg Commercial register number: HRA 610279
VAT ID: DE 141913179
Phone: +49 7723 657-0
Fax: +49 7723 657-200
You can contact the external data protection officer of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG under:
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG
Global Data Protection Standards
Our use of personal data has been aligned with the global principles and standards concerning the transparency in use of personal data, observation and granting of elective rights, access rules, provisions on data integrity, data security, passing on of data and monitoring of the legality of processing. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG specifically observes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By using this website, you consent to the electronic storage and use of your data as described below. Changes to this data protection policy will always be published on this website, to keep you informed at all times about what data Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG stores and how they are used.
Where required by applicable data protection law, we will also request your explicit consent to further processing of the personal data collected on this website or provided by you.
Collection and processing of personal data
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG would like to better understand your wishes and interests, and offer you optimal services. Therefore, Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG collects and uses personal information in the following manner and in correspondence with applicable data protection law.
We also record and process data that you disclose to us voluntarily, e.g. if you sign up for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, join discussion groups or discussion forums or make any purchases.
What data do we collect, and why?
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG wants to use the collected data to offer you consistent personal support. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG will use your data exclusively as described in this statement. Subsequent changes to the purpose shall be subject to your explicit consent, except if the change is legitimated otherwise by applicable provisions.
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose.
In particular, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• in order to maintain our relationship with you, e.g. through our databases in which we combine data concerning you from our various sources in order to gain an overview of our cooperation; we also want to improve and customise our understanding of your preferences and our communication with you in this manner;
• for order processing and delivery of ordered services and products.
• in order to carry out tasks to prepare or perform contracts;
• in order to render evidence of business transactions;
• in order to supply you with suitable and current information concerning research and our products and services;
• in order to improve the quality of our products and services by adjusting our offer to your specific needs;
• in order to answer your queries and to offer you efficient support;
• in order to manage communication and cooperation with you;
• in order to track our activities (e.g. measurement of cooperation or sales, number of appointments/meetings, subjects discussed, documents presented);
• in order to invite you to events sponsored or used by us (e.g. lectures, conferences);
• in order to give you access to our specified IT systems to let you use specific services of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG;
• to administrate our IT resources, including infrastructure management and business continuity;
• to maintain our company's economic interests and to ensure compliance and reporting (e.g. compliance with our directives and local statutory provisions, taxes and deductions, compliance with internally specified maximum benefit amounts, administration of alleged cases of misconduct or fraud, execution of audits and defence in disputes);
• for archiving and logging;
• to answer job queries;
• for invoicing and accounting; as well as
• for any other purposes required by law or authorities.
• In certain cases, we are legally required to submit data to a requesting state office (facility or authority). The legal basis of processing is point (c) of Article 6(1) or Section 24(2)(1) of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz; BDSG).
• In some cases, business partners will require personal data of our customers. This is usually the case within the scope of order performance (e.g. in case of complaints). This is explicitly provided for by the law. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG remains responsible for protection of your data in this case as well, potentially in addition to the processor. The respective business partner works based on our instructions, which Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG ensures by strict contractual provisions.
• to meet statutory obligations to record, document and report to competent authorities.
Internet protocol addresses
Internet protocol addresses are used to analyse function impairments, to administrate the website and to acquire demographic information. Furthermore, we use internet protocol addresses and potentially other information that you have provided on this website in order to learn what pages from our offer you have called up and what subjects our visitors find interesting. We use the acquired findings in order to provide you with an optimised information offer on our products and services. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG generally only records such data in an anonymised form and shall not link them to a registered user's profile without that user's consent. By default, only the domain name will be recorded during a visit to our website.
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG only records data connected to your visit to the Ernst REINER website. We do not record any personal data within the scope of your visits to the websites of other companies or organisations that are not part of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG.
b) Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness. These stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period. When you visit our website again in order to use our services, it will be automatically recognised that you have visited us before and which input and settings you have made so that you will not have to enter them again.
d) The cookies process personal data and are necessary for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to point (f), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR.
e) Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however, configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that you will always be informed before a new cookie is set up. Complete deactivation of cookies may, however, render you unable to use all functions of our website.
If you provide your email address to us or indicate it in the contact form, we will contact you by email as well. We will not pass on your email address to any third parties outside of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG. You may decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive any emails from Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG.
Repair service forms
Our website contains forms that you can complete to request services.
Use of external service providers
We cooperate with service providers that process certain data on our order. This is done only in correspondence with the respective applicable data protection law. In particular, we have entered into agreements with our service providers concerning processing activities based on contracts, which comply with the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR.
Passing on data, transfer to a third country
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third parties for any other than the purposes referred to below. We shall only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
a) you have explicitly consented to this pursuant to point (a), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR, Section 26(2) of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz; BDSG),
b) forwarding is necessary under point (f), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest to be protected in your data not being passed on,
c) forwarding is required due to statutory obligations pursuant to the point (c), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR, and
d) this is legitimate by law and required according to point (b), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR, Section 26(1) BDSG for processing a contractual relationship with you or for any pre-contractual measures initiated by you.
Transfer of data to a third country or any international organisation is not intended and no automated decision-making will take place unless stipulated differently below in this data protection policy.
Where required, Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG will also pass on information to business partners, service providers, third parties or subcontractors. This may be necessary in order to render the service or transaction desired by you, such as for processing orders, for the purposes of customer service or in order to inform you about products and services.
We will not pass on your personal data, sell them or otherwise provide them to any third parties for any marketing purposes without your advance consent.
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG may be forced to disclose your data and associated information upon judicial or authority order. We also reserve using your data to assert or defend against legal claims.
In the case of acquisition by or merger with another company, it may be necessary to disclose or pass on personal data to potential or actual buyers. In such a case, Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. shall strive for the highest possible protection of the data.
In correspondence with applicable law, we reserve storage and forwarding of personal and other data to investigate and fight illegal acts and attempted fraud, or violation of the usage terms of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG.
Within the scope of the registration for further education, we will pass on your personal data to third parties, in this case the organisers or hotels, upon your explicit consent. This means that we will issue a name list with addresses to the conference hotel 2 weeks before any event.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are performed based on point (f), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures in order to statistically record use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer to you. These interests are to be viewed as legitimate within the context of the above rule. The respective purposes of the processing activities and categories of data can be taken from the tracking tools described in more detail below.
Data protection policy for using Google Analytics
a) Google Analytics uses "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that permit analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie through your use of this website is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If internet protocol address anonymisation was activated on this website, your internet protocol address will be shortened by Google, however, within the member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will your full internet protocol address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On the order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports on the website activities and to render further services connected to website use and internet use towards the website operator.
b) You may prevent storage of the cookies by making the corresponding settings in your browser software; however, note that you may be unable to fully use all functions of the website in such a case. You may furthermore prevent recording of the data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (incl. your internet protocol address) and processing of these personal data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
c) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This causes internet protocol addresses to be abbreviated before further processing; reference to a person can be prevented by this. As far as the data collected concerning you have a personal reference, this reference is excluded immediately and the personal data are deleted at once this way.
d) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse use of our website and to regularly improve it. The statistics acquired enable us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as the user. For exceptions in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is point (f), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR.
e) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions for use: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de, and the data protection policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
Data protection policy for use of YouTube plugins
Our website uses plugins of the page YouTube operated by Google. The operator of that page is: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to servers of YouTube will be established. This informs the YouTube server on which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to associate your surfing behaviour with you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account first.
YouTube is used in the interest of attractive display of our online offer. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. For more information on handling user data, see the data protection policy of YouTube under: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de, and the data protection policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can generally deactivate the automatic placement of cookies in your browser settings. You can also block specific cookies for conversion tracking only by modifying your browser settings to not allow cookies from the domain "googleadservices.com".
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party provider websites. Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG is not responsible for data protection provisions or the content of websites outside of Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG.
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG shall only keep personal data for as long as the purpose or legal provisions for which they were collected require.
Data protection notes in the application procedure
(1) We process applicant data only for the purpose and within the scope of the application procedure in correspondence with the statutory specifications. Applicant data will only be processed to perform our (pre-)contractual obligations within the scope of the application procedure within the meaning of point (b) and (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, provided that data processing is required by us, e.g. within the scope of legal proceedings (in Germany, Section 26 BDSG shall apply additionally).
(2) The application procedure requires the applicant to inform us of the applicant data. Necessary applicant data include information on the person, mailing and contact addresses, and the documents that belong to the application, such as cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates. In addition to this, applicants can freely communicate additional information.
(3) By submission of the application to Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG, the applicants agree to processing of their data for the purpose of the applicant procedure according to the manner and scope presented in this data protection policy.
(4) As far as any special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9(1) GDPR are freely provided within the scope of the application proceedings, they shall be additionally processed in accordance with point (b) of Article 9(2) GDPR (e.g. health-related data, such disability, or ethnic origin). As far as any special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9(1) GDPR are requested from applicants within the scope of the application proceedings, they shall be additionally processed in accordance with point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR (e.g. health-related data if these are required to perform the job).
(5) Applicants can submit their applications to us by mail or email. However, please observe that emails generally are not sent encrypted and that the applicants must ensure encryption on their own. Therefore, we cannot take any responsibility for the transmission path for the application between the sender and receipt on our server. If the applicant has any concerns regarding safety in transmission of the application documents by email, we recommend transmission of the application documents by mail.
(6) The data provided by the applicants may be processed further for the purpose of the employment relationship if the application is successful. Otherwise, if the application to a job offer is not successful, the applicant data will be deleted. The applicant data will also be deleted if an application is withdrawn, which the applicants have the right to do at any time.
(7) Erasure shall take place, subject to the justified revocation by the applicant, six months after the end of the application proceedings, to enable us to answer any subsequent questions concerning the application and to meet our evidence obligations from the law on equal treatment.
If you have consented to any further storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. The data there will be deleted after the end of two years.
If you have been successful in your application for a job within the scope of the application proceedings, the data from the applicant data system will be transferred to our personnel information system and erased 10 years after the end of your employment.
Invoices concerning any travel expense reimbursements shall be archived according to the provisions under tax law.
Registration for the forum on this website
In order to publish contributions and comments on our forum, you need to register once on our website. The data submitted there serve only the purpose of using this offer. You must submit mandatory information requested during registration (email address, age information) completely. Otherwise, we will refuse your registration.
We will inform you by email if any important changes are made, e.g. for technical reasons. The email will be sent to the address indicated with your registration.
The data entered in the registration shall be processed based on your consent (point (a) of Article 6 (1) GDPR). You may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal only requires informal communication by email. The lawfulness of the processing activities already performed will not be affected by this.
We store the data recorded at registration for the period in which you are registered on our website. Your data (except for the contributions and comments approved by you for publication and your forum username) will be deleted when you unregister, object to storage or at the latest once you have not published any contributions in the forum for three years. This ensures that your data will be deleted even if you do not unregister at all - at the latest after three years.
Legal archiving periods shall remain unaffected.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right
a) to demand information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR regarding processing of your personal data by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, existence of a right to lodge a complaint, origin of your data if they were not collected at our site, and the existence of automated decision-making and any meaningful information on its details;
b) to demand rectification of any inaccurate personal data stored by us or completion of these without undue delay in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
c) to demand erasure of personal data stored by us as far as processing is not required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Article 17 GDPR;
d) to demand restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful but you decline erasure and we no longer require the personal data, but you still require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
e) to demand to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transfer to another controller in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
f) to withdraw your consent once given to us towards us at any time in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the processing activities that were based on this consent in future and
g) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. Usually, you may contact the supervisory authority at your common place of residence or workplace or our company's registered office for this.
The supervisory authority competent for data protection at Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG is:
Supervisory Authority of Baden-Württemberg
The state commissioner for data protection in Baden-Württemberg
PO Box 10 29 32, D-70025 Stuttgart
Urbanstr. 32, D-70182 Stuttgart
Phone +49 (0)711 615541 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)711 615541 - 15
To assert any of the above rights, or if you have any questions concerning data protection, you may contact the controller in accordance with the above item 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with point (f), sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR as far as there are grounds for this that result from your particular situation or the objection is targeted against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object we will implement without any indication of a particular situation. If you want to exercise your revocation right or right to object, simply send an email to: email@example.com.
a) During your visit to our website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Sockets Layer) in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level your browser supports. This usually is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted encrypted or not is evident by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
b) Apart from this, we use appropriate technical and organisational safety measures in order to protect your personal data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures will be improved continually according to the technological developments.
Changes to this data protection policy
We will update this data protection policy based on current situations, such as any changes to the relevant provisions on data protection, if necessary.
As of: 01 June 2019