Creating and printing QR Codes with the REINER® marking systems
Marking your products and parts with mobile QR Code printers
It’s not a problem at all when encoded as a Quick Response Code (QR) ist das kein Problem. Only the REINER jetStamp® printers make it possible mobile quickly and efficiently as well, however! Our handy QR Code printers permit flexible marking of products with Matrix Codes, as direct printing applies the code right to the product. REINER® special ink is smear-resistant and will remain permanently legible even under difficult circumstances. These prints save time and money as compared to labels, while being much more flexible in product marking.
REINER® QR Code printer: overview of advantages
Reliable marking and traceability in individual and series production
• Large imprint area
• Ideal for small and large objects
• Display guided operation
• Large imprint memory
• Max. print size: 85 x 25 mm (W x H)
jetStamp® graphic 970
• Diverse imprint options
• Lightweight device
• The device is securely stored and placed well by the station
• Quick print image change
• Max. print size: 65 mm (2 ½”) x 12.7 mm (½”).
• Long imprint area
• Mobile or stationary marking
• Imprint also possible by pulling motion
• Suitable for left- and right handed users
• Max. print size: 140 mm (5 ½”) x 12.7 mm (½”)
The right device for almost every requirement.
We offer different inject printers depending on your needs and area of application.
Select the right marking device for you from our product variety:
To the handheld inkjet printer
Printing the QR Code: simpler and more economically efficient with the REINER® inkjet printers
Many operations apply the shape, which is visually related to the QR Code, to parts and goods fully automated. Smaller companies usually still do this manually. The traditional approach is using labels to apply QR Codes to products. These in turn are tedious and time-consuming to print and apply. REINER®’s mobile printers now make it possible to use that working time more productively.
With its higher storage capacity, the DMC code, the “big brother” of the QR code, is used mostly in the professional area of industry, administration, and logistics.
Instructions for simply creating QR codes with the REINER® InkJets
How our marking solution for printing QR Code works:
- The enclosed PCset software allows you to create your custom matrix code, and allows you to set consecutive serial numbers as well. The same device can be used to specify barcodes, text, consecutive numbers, and pictures as printing motives.
- Then connect your REINER® QR code printer with the computer by Bluetooth or USB and transfer your print data.
- Now you can start marking your products.
- Just place the printer on the product and push the print button. Done!
What makes the QR code structure special?
A clear further development was achieved in the 1980s, when binary information was encoded not only one-dimensionally as a series of bars. Two-dimensional representation as a square or rectangular “chessboard pattern” enormously expanded storage capacity, not only making the QR code much more compact, but also more informative and robust. Data are now encoded in black and white boxes or as dots with gaps. This consistent symbol size makes the image much more reliable to read and subsequently decode for a scanner.
Are you looking for an authorized dealer near you? Simply enter your country and postal code and the nearest marking partners will be displayed.
To REINER® MarkingPartner
Where are QR Codes used?
Another special feature of the QR code structure simply is that it cannot be read by people without a scanner and software for it, which makes it suitable for storing discrete information in an encoded form as well, e.g., on letters, documents, time cards, personnel files, or inbound goods inspections.