Safe and simple marking of copper filmsDownload Application Note
Marking for traceability
Würth Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG is a leading manufacturer of PCBs in Europe.
Machine-readable identification of the respective layers is indispensable in production of multilayers.
This way, the relevant recipe data for all PCBs produced can be automatically transferred to the machines or employees at any time in production.
Using the mobile marking unit jetStamp graphic 970 ensures traceability in the production process.
The imprint, comprising a machine-readable DataMatrixCode and the batch ident no. in plain text, permits a reliable labelling solution that is visible and unique at all times.
» handheld inkjet printer jetStamp graphic 970
The benefits at a glance of the handheld printer:
• Time savings by optimisation of work steps
• Error avoidance by automated data transmission to the device
• Cost-efficient marking solution by connection to existing software by Excel macro
• Short printing and transfer times
• Marking of dimensional, machinereadable codes and batch ident. no.
• Traceability of the PCBs produced
You would like to read the whole story?
We will be pleased to send you the link to the full Application Note.
Please order your download link here: